Sunday 27 January 2013

What is sex?

To you, I mean. What does it mean for you? For some it is as simple as an animal driven desire, an urge that needs to be filled, an itch to scratch. To others it's a connection, a way to show love for the person they are with. What does sex mean to me? Well, it means a lot of things. But I'm a complicated girl. Sex is a pleasure, something I enjoy and depending the circumstance it can mean many a thing. With a partner sex has many roles for me; a way to be close to them, a connection between the two of us, fulfilling a desire they give me. Then there is sexual tension lust filled pure fucking, the type you have with someone who sets a fire burning deep in your stomach that creeps between your thighs as you look at them, but you know it is purely a sex based thing for you, not the base of a relationship. The type of sex that leaves you sated, aching and breathless. I'm not saying you can;t get the same sex in a relationship but this type just feels different. Some people use sex as a way of being "liked". They feel that as a person they have nothing to offer but in the bedroom. Others use it as a reward, or a weapon. Sex is a weird thing really. But so enjoyable. It is such as expansive thing, and there is always new ways and techniques you can learn, but to me there is one key point. It should always be enjoyed, never feared. Is there such a thing as bad sex? Oh, hell yes! Do I regret the bad sex? No, it taught me to be more particular, to be vocal and when the guy is going hell for leather but missing the spot, I learnt to kick them off and finish myself off, but that is another story for another day...

1 comment:

  1. Sex is a weird thing yes, and it can be a very mysterious thing!

    ReplyDelete